Regler och villkor
NorthSheep verkar i flera länder i Europa, som ett resultat av detta tillämpar vi allmänna EU-regler för e-butiker.
Terms of Sales
Scope and provider
These general conditions of sale are applicable to sales contracts concluded online via the site www.northsheep.se between Northsheep, SARL (us) and its consumer customers (you).
Conclusion of the contract
In accordance with the provisions of the Civil Code on the conclusion of online contracts, the contract will be concluded when you click on the button allowing you to confirm your order, after viewing the details thereof, and in particular its total price, and having had the opportunity to correct any errors.
The language offered for the conclusion of the contract is French.
Acceptance of the GTC
Before entering into a contract with us, you must read the GTC and accept them by clicking on the corresponding box in the ordering process.
The contracts concluded on our website (data relating to your order and GTC in force on the day of your order) are archived for a period of 10 years. You can access archived contracts by making a request.
VAT is included in the prices displayed on our site at the currently applicable legal rate. The prices mentioned on our site are indicated all charges included, in euros. Shipping costs are not included in the prices displayed on our site. Any other additional costs that may be charged to you are indicated before the contract is concluded.
Deliveries made to countries outside the European Union may be subject to various fees and taxes, including customs and import VAT. These costs are borne exclusively by the buyer.
The delivery time is 4 to 5 days. If the delivery time of a product turns out to be longer, this information will be mentioned on the page of the product concerned.
The following payment methods are available to you to pay for purchases made on our site:
- credit card
Please note that the delivery of the goods will take place after receipt of your payment by us. To receive your products as quickly as possible, we advise you to pay for your purchases by credit card.
Retention of title
The transfer of ownership will take place after full payment of the price.
The transfer of the risks of deterioration or loss of the goods will take place upon receipt of the delivered goods.
Right to retract
You have the right to withdraw from this contract without giving any reason within fourteen days. The withdrawal period expires fourteen days after the day on which you, or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you, takes physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us of your decision to withdraw from this contract.
You can use the model withdrawal form, but it is not compulsory. In order for the withdrawal period to be respected, it is sufficient that you send your communication relating to the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. You must return or return the goods to Kristijonas Rapolis, lendrunu 14, Klaipeda, Lithuania, without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen days after you have notified us of your decision to withdraw from this contract. This period is deemed to have been met if you return the goods before the expiration of the fourteen day period. You will have to bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
Effects of withdrawal
In the event of your withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen, if applicable, a method of delivery other than the cheaper method of standard delivery offered by us) without undue delay and, in any event, no later than fourteen days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will proceed with the refund using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you expressly agree to a different method; in any case, this reimbursement will not incur costs for you.
Exception to the right of withdrawal
The exercise of the right of withdrawal is excluded for the following contracts:
- contracts for the supply of goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized;
- contracts for the supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- contracts for the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts to these publications;
- contracts for the supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
- contracts for the supply of goods which, after having been delivered, and by their nature, are inseparably mixed with other items;
- contracts for the supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- contracts for the supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred beyond thirty days and whose value agreed upon at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the control of the professional;
- contracts for the supply of goods or services, the price of which depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period;
- contracts for the supply of services fully executed before the end of the withdrawal period and whose execution has begun after the express prior consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal;
- contracts for maintenance or repair work to be carried out urgently at the consumer's home and expressly requested by him, within the limit of spare parts and work strictly necessary to respond to the emergency;
- contracts for the provision of accommodation, transport, catering and leisure services, which must be provided on a date or according to a determined periodicity;
- contracts for the supply of digital content not supplied on a physical medium, the execution of which has begun after the express prior consent of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
[Please choose the appropriate exceptions to which you wish to refer to. If you do not mention any, it means that the right of withdrawal can be exercised for all products or services offered for sale on your site. You can, for the sake of clarity, leave out exceptions that are totally unrelated to your activity.]
The legal guarantee intervenes under the conditions provided for by law.
You can send your complaints to our customer service email@example.com
The risk of deterioration or loss of the goods will be transferred when you take possession of the goods delivered or when the goods are handed over to a carrier appointed by you, other than one of those offered on our site.
Owner: Kristijonas Rapolis
VAT number: LT100014002712